2012/11/08

One of Week Days

Listening to radio and says it is a month of to grow mustache or beard. If were men I would grow. Unfortunately, I am not hehe.

Ok, mustache and beard growing is dedicated for men's health and fund raising. Guys, go head grow yours and be aware of your wellness. This month is called Novembeard hehe ....


Vegas was sunny .... Blue sky and just perfect temperature. A trip has started after 3.00 AM. I completed everything I planned for this trip. Well not really much or everything: coloring hair and ironing pants. Even made a minor fix in  my pants. And then I was last who would be picked to an airport.  Then I stopped by Starbucks at the airport. Got a cup of tea and just perfect oatmeal ....

Sitting by the gate a while waiting the flight listened the speeches of the presidential candidates and tele commentators. Frankly, I was delighted Obama's win. I really did not approve the opponent and his VP candidate's view on foreign policies. Additionally, there are some factors .... let's leave it . Politics are not really tasty to discuss, right?

Started boarding. All passengers were taken sit and safety instructions were given. Ready to move from the gate. But it did not happen. Came out the system error has happened. And they could not diagnose. After two times of feedbacks the passengers were asked to leave the plane to the gate. After 2 hours e did fly.

Last year, we almost missed the plane. Traffic slowed down because of accident. We drove crazy, run through check-in and we were in then the plane closed the door ....

No comments: