2013/07/15

A time to Visit ...

It has been a while since last time I visited my blog. Many days with their colors are gone. One weekend was all movies and was thinking to make some notes. The weekend of 4th was fun and busy ... parties. And did finish some books. Was thinking to leave short notes.... I did not do all of them and even did not try at ease. But I have left one sentence for each :)

Anyway, would like to write beautifully and effortlessly whenever whatever write. Nowadays, I am reading a book written by a lawyer. Prior to this book read two books by one author. I can see or feel differences in their writings. One is very technical a kind of boring. The other is almost conversational or chatting and could not stop reading. I want to write like her. It seems keep writing is only and most that help to improve writing.

No comments: